Samsung LN40A550 40 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV




Manufacturer:Samsung
Label:Samsung
EAN:0036725228177
Model:LN-40A550

Considering it was already on sale, no shipping and handling, AND no taxes, you really can't beat buying this TV on Amazon

EXCELLENT purchase





The TV itself is incredible

Full HD 1080p Resolution

Beautiful picture

Rating 5

Perfect for watching DVD's and playing video games

2009-03-26





If you're in the market for a solid '40 inch HDTV, look no further

This tv is really worth the money and has great definition

Awesome TV

If you are debating on which tv to buy this one will not disappoint

Full HD 1080p Resolution

Rating 5

2009-03-25

I ordered the TV on a Friday and received it the following Tuesday

Wonderful TV!! Great Service from Amazon and Pilot Delivery

The delivery company is great

Full HD 1080p Resolution

Rating 5

2009-03-25

Ken patiently waited while I was delayed in getting home by a slow train

This is a great TV easy setup and a wounderful picture,Shiping Co

Samsung LN40A550

unpacked it and pluged it in to make sure everything was OK

Full HD 1080p Resolution

Service from Amazon

Rating 5

com was great

2009-03-24





Ray

I purchased this Samsung TV after reading the very good reviews in Consumer Reports

Outstanding Product

It was rated near the top, and especially in the price range

Full HD 1080p Resolution

I received the tv in about 5 days from order, and was amazed at how well it was packed

Rating 5

Within 15 mins

2009-03-24

I had the system up and running, and I'm actually very technically challenged

The SAMSUNG LN40A550 delivers the sharpest, most realistic picture quality you've ever seen

Full HD 1080p Resolution

Full HD (1080p) contains 1. 5 times more scanning lines than conventional HD TVs